You know, I don’t mind cooking dinner, except when I have to chop vegetables or herbs, or especially meat, with a dull knife. Edge of Glory actually had me on the edge of my seat when I first saw it. Yes, my knife set came with one of those long poky-looking knife sharpeners but I can’t get it to work. This looked too easy to fail.
The great thing about Edge of Glory is that it can sharpen any blade. It’s a wonder on kitchen knives, even those with serrated edges. Watch the video below, too, because they show how it can sharpen the edge of a credit card so well that it will cut a tomato…pretty cool.
The suction cup on the Edge of Glory knife sharpener lets you attach it to any smooth surface, like your kitchen counter. Or to your boat if you need to sharpen your fishing knife. Whatever…it’s a handle little tool.
How to Use the Edge of Glory Knife Sharpener
There’s not much to it – using the Edge of Glory is really simple. Just push it down onto a smooth surface so you have a good suction mount, then put your knife through the dual hardened teeth four times – the blade will be sharp again and ready to cut tomatoes, eggs, fruit, brisket, you name it.
Edge of Glory Features
- Tungsten Carbide hardened teeth sharpen any knife with just a few passes
- Sharpened knives give you perfect slices on everything you cut
- Locks onto any smooth surface with the suction grip on the bottom
- Works on all kinds of knives – chef, paring, filet, and even serrated knives
Edge of Glory Commercial Video
Here’s the official As Seen on TV commercial for the Edge of Glory. Note the awesome credit card trick!
Benefits of Edge of Glory
- Don’t buy a new set of expensive knives! Most sets get thrown out just because they’re dull. Sharpen the blades with Edge of Glory and save money and the environment by not tossing away a set of knives every year or two.
- Stop wasting time trying to prepare dinner with slow, hard-to-use blades.
- Recover knives dulled by use or by running them through a hot dishwasher
- Special offers gets you an Edge of Glory sharpener plus a set of three new knives – double the offer for free, only pay the extra processing and handling fee