I have to confess, we make a lot of eggs in our house. The best Christmas gift my wife ever gave me was a few years back with a two-egg sized Teflon-coated frying pan. It’s a running joke between us because I scoffed when I opened the present, but now I’ve used it so much that it’s dented, scratched, and chipped. And coated with something that doesn’t want to come off.
So let’s just say it’s time for a new egg pan.
Teflon has been around forever, but it’s not the perfect non-stick solution. When it heats up, it gives off fumes that humans can’t smell, but that can kill birds, who have more sensitive lungs. You’ll never find Teflon in a parrot-owner’s house. But it does have reported negative health effects for humans, even if you can’t smell it, including birth defects and cancer. And the US government is doing its own research into the need for reduction of PFOA, the chemical group that Teflon falls into. Given all of this, we’ve moved to Orgreenic Cookware.
Orgreenic pans are coated with ceramic, not Teflon, but in a new type of coating that is non-stick and also supposed to last longer than normal non-stick pans. They are tough, non-stick, withstand high heats, and clean easily.
Orgreenic Cookware Commercial
Straight from YouTube, here’s the official Orgreenic Commercial from TV, exactly as it’s shown there. Watching the video will give you a good idea of how Orgreenic can fit into your lifestyle.
Orgreenic Cookware Benefits
We love our Orgreenic frying pan so much that we’re thinking of getting the entire set. It’s not cheap to replace your whole cooking pot/pan collection, but the benefits of Orgreenic cookware are hard to resist.
- Non-stick ceramic surface
- No harmful PFOA chemicals that most non-stick cookware has
- Pans come with a lifetime warranty
- The ergonomic handles are easy to grasp and don’t get hot
- Long-lasting and durable, with tests showing the coating withstands thousands of scrubs with abrasive pads
- Allows you to cook with little or no added fat, such as oil or butter, that you often use just to keep food from sticking to a pan
- It’s super-easy to clean just by placing under your sink’s running water and then wiping it clean with a cloth or paper towel
The Orgreenic Offer
This generous offer includes a BOGO frying pan set. (That’s Buy One, Get One Free for those of you new to discount acronyms!) You can get one 10″ frying pan for $19.99 plus shipping and handling, or upgrade to the BOGO offer and get a second one for just a separate shipping and handling fee. Along with that you get a surprise gift valued at more than $20. (At the time of this writing, the free gift is a Slap Chop-style kitchen chopper.)
Even better, if you want to get the entire collection, it’s just six payments of $49.99 plus the shipping and handling costs. What does the complete Orgreenic collection contain?
- 1-1/2 Quart Pot
- 3 Quart Pot
- 6 quart Dutch Oven
- Square grill pan
- Large 12″ dual handle, deep Saute Pan
- 9″ Saute pan
- Set of 4 essential silicon kitchen utensils
- Stainless steel steamer insert
- 4 tempered glass lids
It’s your choice – both offers have great incentives and free shipping is available for qualified purchases. Click the button below to buy your Orgreenic cookware today for healthier cooking and a healthier family.